Skincare products are significant contributors to skin problems like acne and pimple breakouts, skin dryness and other skin problems suffered by both men and women. Skincare's harmful ingredients, chemicals and toxins are the causes of those skin ailments especially skincare products that are store-bought or commercially-produced products today. The package they use, fragrances, preservatives that can increase storage life and stabilizers can be easily absorbed by the outer layer of the skin and finally absorbed by your body can potentially cause a long term health effects.
These chemicals that are found in store-bought beauty products can cause damage to the skin and have negative impact to the environment. There are other natural ways to make your skin healthy that are harmless to human, animal and environment. You don't need to buy expensive skincare products just to make your skin beautiful. Both men and women today are using natural skincare products and they have the most admirable and healthy skin.
DIY Natural Skincare Recipes
This natural skincare helps replenish skin moisture, helps prevent skin aging and helps restore youthful appearance and health.
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon sour cream
1 tablespoon honey
1 egg white
How to mix it:
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Apply the mixture to face.
- Let it dry before rinsing.
- Oily Skin - Oats Facial Scrub
This facial scrub helps remove excess oil from the skin pores. The oats contain a substance called, saponins which is a natural powerful cleanser. And apple cider vinegar's helps regulate the skin's pH levels.
3 teaspoons ground oats
1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/4 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
How to mix it:
- Combine ground outs and apple cider vinegar in a bowl until it forms into a smooth paste.
- Then add the lemon juice and brown sugar and stir until the mixture is even.
- Apply the mixture to a freshly cleansed skin.
- Let it sit up to 10 minutes to allow it to penetrate to the skin.
- Rub the mixture in circular motion to exfoliate dead skin cells and increase blood flow.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Pat it with dry, clean and soft towel.
This skin toner helps detoxify skin because of the white tea. Beauty starts from the inside and out, so for better results, simply add lemon to your drinking water for a kick start.
1 teaspoon peppermint tea leaves
4 teaspoons white tea leaves
1/2 cup boiled distilled water
2 drops of lavender oil
How to mix it:
- Combine all ingredients in a French press.
- Let it steep for 10 minutes before pouring the mixture into a glass container to cool.
- Mix it with a little amount of Aloe Vera gel in a 4-oz spray bottle.
- Chill it before spritzing.
Choosing skincare products can be tricky these days. There are so many options available in the market, but not all of them are healthy to the skin. If you know how to choose the right skincare products, you'll have a beautiful and healthy skin. When looking for skincare products, check out the label and the ingredients to ensure the safety of your skin and health. Natural skincare products are basically closer to nature; surely they are beneficial to your skin, health and the environment. The natural skincare recipes above will surely do well to your skin and health than those commercially-produced.