Having a clear and healthy skin is not that hard to achieve and does not cost fortune at all. You can have a blemish-free and radiant skin if you know how to take good care of your skin. Expensive beauty products and treatments do not guarantee healthy skin at all. Having a healthy skin starts with good skin care habits. It also depends on the food that you eat. Below are some habits that you should do to achieve healthy and better skin.
- Re-hydrate your skin. There are four things you must do on how to help re-hydrate your skin. Wash your face at least 2 times a day to dehydrate it. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables; it helps re-hydrate your skin inside and out. Drink plenty of water at least eight glasses a day. And use natural skin care products that contain Aloe Vera, because it contains moisturizing properties that helps skin bring its moisture back. Don't leave your skin dehydrated because it can lead to skin problems such as eczema, flaky skin and skin itchiness. Dry skin can lead to premature skin aging and it can causes wrinkles. In order to avoid skin dryness or skin dehydration, avoid too much skin exposure to Sun's UV rays. It can cause skin problems and even skin cancer.
- Using sun protection. Sun's UV rays can cause cancer that's why make a habit to use lotion or creams with SPF 30 or more every time you go out between 10AM to 4PM where the Sun's UV rays is strongest. Overexposure to the sun can cause skin dryness, skin discoloration, sunburn and even cancer. You must use sunscreen on your face, lips and all skin that can be exposed to the sun including arms and legs. You can also use additional sun protection such as hats, sunglasses and umbrellas.
- Wash your face at least once or twice a day. Washing your face excessively can cause dryness and it strips off the moist or natural oils on your skin. Over washing can also lead to skin dryness, irritation and eczema. In order to maintain skin's natural moisture, avoid washing your face excessively.
- Use natural or organic skin care products. Not all skin care products sold in the market today are suitable to all skin type. There are products that contain harmful chemicals that are dangerous to the skin. In selecting skin care products, choose natural skin care products that contain natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera, lemon, olive oil, lavender and other natural ingredients.
- Avoid touching your skin frequently. Your facial skin is sensitive compared to other skin from the rest of your body. Touching facial skin such as picking, rubbing or scratching can irritate the skin and it can cause breakouts. Your hands are dirty, because you use it for touching, picking and holding things so it can transfer bacteria from one place to another. Clogged dirt in skin pores can cause breakouts and other skin irritation, so you should avoid touching your face. Also, facial skin is delicate and is prone to sagging and wrinkling if it's touched frequently. Before washing your face, make sure that your hands are clean.
These are just some of the habits that can help on how to have a better skin care. In order to prevent your facial skin from aging prematurely or having breakouts and other skin irritation, make sure to improve your skin care habits. A good skin care habits and using natural skin care products can help make your skin healthy and beautiful.