Everyone desired of having a flawless, acne and blemish-free skin. In order to get the skin glow that you've always wanted, there are beauty secrets that everyone should be doing. Skin problems should be taken seriously and one should follow skincare routine to have a naturally beautiful skin. Here are face skincare tips that helps keep acne and blemishes at bay and enhance your natural beautiful skin.
- Clean your face before hitting the bed. Always make sure that you remove your make up before going to bed. Your skin needs to breathe and makeup and dirt will clog to your skin pores. Clogged skin pores can cause acne breakout and blemishes/blockheads.
- Remove layers of dead skin through skin exfoliation. It's advisable that at least once or twice a week that you exfoliate your skin to a healthier and brighter skin. You can use powdered walnut and yogurt to exfoliate your skin. Walnut contains antioxidants that help removes dirt and bring back the glow of your skin naturally.
- What you eat is important. You diet is important. Eat fresh and vegetables that contain vitamins and minerals that can help make your skin healthy and beautiful. To have a radiant skin, you need a diet that is rich in protein, Vitamin C and low in fats and sugar. Avoid eating spicy, salty, fried and fermented foods; instead eat foods such as applesauce, oatmeal and rice.
- You need a beauty sleep. Sleep is essential if you want to have a healthy skin. At least 8 hours of sleep is needed not just to have a beautiful skin, but for your overall health. If you don't have enough sleep, your skin also gets tired and it will sag and gets dry. If you lack sleep and have dry skin, apply honey on your face at least twice a week in order to heal and soothe your skin naturally. You can also use mild skin cleansers and free from alcohol. Don't use hot water to wash your face and don't forget to apply some moisturizer on your skin after cleansing.
- Hydrate yourself. Drinking lots of water every day is essential. It will not only help moisturize your skin, but hydrate your entire body. You need 8 glasses of water and more daily. Fresh fruits and vegetables are also great sources of water such as cantaloupe, cucumber, grapefruit, orange, strawberry and watermelon. Eye puffiness is also cause by dehydration and Rose water can help prevent and reduce this naturally. Rose water can help hydrate your skin naturally by spritzing it on during the day.
- Have a healthy habit. Stress can cause skin problems such as acne breakout and skin dryness. When you're stressed, your body produces cortisol that makes your skin oilier. That's why you have to take time for yourself and have a healthy habit to avoid stress. Healthy habit and healthy diet can naturally make your skin beautiful. You need stress management techniques like breathing exercise, meditation and yoga. Walking at the park or with nature in the morning can also lower stress level.
Dressing yourself to perfection is not enough in order to look good. You need to have a beautiful and radiant skin to complete the look. Having a healthy and beautiful skin can boost ones personality and can make you even more beautiful. In order to have that beautiful skin, the skincare tips above are essential. Also, maintain the tone of your facial muscles and skin by smiling! Smile can make you look younger than your age! Keep smiling and stay beautiful.